Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Technique Tuesday 33-2018


Hi! It's Sue back with a new card.

The theme for August is school related (teacher, back to school, encouragement for a child) and the color scheme is yellow, black and white.  For Technique Tuesday, the challenge is to use this month’s technique which is pull tab sentiments. 

Here's my card


I used Hero Arts Lunch Box Notes to stamp the butterfly, slug and frame with Hero Arts Butter Bar and Hero Arts Charcoal inks. I fussy cut the frame. For the sentiment strip, I used the same Hero Arts Lunch Box Notes for the main sentiment and My Favorite Things Interactive Notes stamp set for the “pull”.

Here's the same card, with the pull tab revealed.


I used foam adhesive to create the channel for the sentiment strip and the stoppers so that the sentiment strip doesn’t pull completely out. For the background panel, I used some yellow plaid patterned paper.

Thanks for coming by. I'll be back with another card, tomorrow.
sue

1 comment: