Friday, August 17, 2018

Freestyle Friday 33-2018


Hi! My week as the designer here is almost over.

The theme for August is school related (teacher, back to school, encouragement for a child) and the color scheme is yellow, black and white. For Freestyle Friday, the challenge is to create whatever I want using either the technique or the color scheme for the month or both. I chose both!

Here's my card


I started with yellow cardstock and stamped the light bulb images using Unity Stamps’ Glowing and Beautiful stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added a bit of red using a Copic marker. I stamped the sentiment on scrap piece of yellow cardstock. I found some printed paper with yellow flowers from Basic Grey Picadilly 6x6 paper pad for the background.

Thanks for stopping by. Won't you come by tomorrow when I'll have my last card of the week.
sue

2 comments: