Sunday, August 19, 2018

Clean & Simple Sunday 34-2018

Hello, everyone!  It's Gracie here this week with some back to school cards for my grandchildren!  Our colors are yellow, black and white and the theme is school related.  The week is starting with a clean and simple card I am sending to my granddaughter, Izzy.  Izzy is a 9 year old working in the sixth grade level.  Yep, she's an egg head! 

She is going to love this card!


I really kept it simple which is out of character for me.  I found this wonderful sticker set at Michaels.  I used a yellow card stock panel (card stock from Recollections) and a white card stock base.  No stamping, embossing, etc. involved!  It's on its way to Izzy!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when a card can be done quickly but is still this cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is definitely a keeper for students! I've got a 4 year old granddaughter and she is my inspiration for school related cards!

    ReplyDelete