Friday, August 24, 2018

Freestyle Friday 34-2018

Freestyle Friday's are just fun!  You just choose to make what makes you happy using the theme (school related) and the colors (yellow, black and white).

Here is my card:




This card today is for our youngest granddaughter who is starting First Grade.  She is so happy!  I started with a vintage black and white image from the Graphic's Fairy and colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers.  I fussy cut her and mounted her on black card stock.  I used a white card stock panel and added a ruler boarder and placed some paper flowers and a small amount of organza ribbon in the corner.  I used yellow card stock as a card base.  This card is being mailed to her - she loves mail and moved this summer so it's even more fun to get real mail! ~ Gracie

1 comment: