Thursday, August 30, 2018

Card a Day Challenge August, Week 4, 3D Thursday

Hi everyone,

Welcome to day 5 of Card a Day Challenge for August! The theme for this month is school related and the color scheme is yellow, black, and white. Today is 3D Thursday, where we create 3D creations like boxes, baskets, and so on. Here is my creation:

 

My creative juices do not flow gracefully when it comes to 3D creations. However, it does help to have a theme to focus on which, in this case, is school. I decided to create a gold star sticker. The die cut used for the star is from Winnie & Walter called Cutaways (they come in several shapes). I used gold for the base and black for the top layer (thus, "gold" star!). I die cut the word "Shine" from Honey Bee stamps in silver glitter paper and glued that over the star. I finished with a few blingy embellishments. The back of the star is double sided adhesive (see picture below) that peels off and will stick to your student's shirt!




So there you have it, a 3D creation that is school related! I will set this aside and give to my granddaughter one day.

There are so many 3D dies out there today and it's becoming a real joy to create these as gifts for people! Get out there and create, peeps!

Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment