Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Technique Tuesday 32-2018

Today's technique is a pull tab sentiment.  The video that was our inspiration is found here.

I made a card for my granddaughter as she starts school in a new school district and will now ride a bus to school.



When I watched the video, I thought a road coming out from a bus would work well for this challenge.  The bus is from a Cricut cartridge called Nate's ABCs and was cut on my Explore.  I cut the letters in vinyl since that sometimes works better if they are small.  Even with the vinyl, a couple of the letters didn't cut the small parts out well, but I just went with it.  The grass and road were just rectangles.  I added the writing (Lyrical Letters 2) using my Explore using a silver pen,  I added the lines using a white chalk pen. I think she will like it. - Denise

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise! This is just adorable and perfect to celebrate your grand-daughter's new bus experience. I don't use Cricut, but I love that bus...and your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim. If I had seen your card before I did this, the bus might have moved too! Or maybe not since I had somewhat of a time crunch, lol.

      Delete