Sunday, April 9, 2017

Clean and Simple Sunday #15-2017

Our second week of using die cuts starts with Tantalaya and her clean and simple card. 


On today's card I used KaiserCraft Hanami Garden collection 6.5"x 6.5". I used the rectangle stitch dies for sentiment, which I stamped a flower in Gold glitz Delicata ink pad, and finished it off with the 3 gold glittery brads. I also used an e.k. success tool border punch for added detail. - Tantalaya

I went with an Easter card for my grown son.


I used a card from the CTMH cartridge called Artfully Sent on my Explore and backed the cutout with a plaid cardstock from The Great Vacation Stack by DCWV.  Because it was an Easter card for my grown son, I didn't want it to be too cutesy, so I aged it a bit with Distress ink.  It suits him and was very easy to do. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment