Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Birthday Tuesday #14-2017

Birthdays are such fun cards to make.

Kimberly gives us a bright and happy one-


The dies I chose for today’s card is from the recently released SOA (Catherine Pooler Designs) quarterly collection release.  The fun flowers included in the set are just asking to be stamped with bright colors!  (so that’s what I did)  The matching dies make it super easy to create dimension.  I used gold foil over ¼ inch score tape to add the accent near the bottom of the card.  The sentiment is from a previous SOA collection.- Kimberly

I used nesting dies again -



Last month I pulled out an old paper stack from DCWV called The Far East and decided I would use the scraps to make another card.  Using nesting dies makes it easy to layer the sentiments on both the front and inside.  The stamps are from Club Scrap set called Transformation Greetings.  I used gold washi tape wrapped around the edges and across the front (over one die cut and under the other) to set it off.  I think it gave a little more to the inside too.  I added self-adhesive metal accents from Ki to the front - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment