Saturday, December 22, 2018

Scene It Saturday 51-2018

It's Scene It Saturday!  I really enjoyed making today's card.

Here is my card:





I really thought long on how I wanted to make my last card for the year.  I thought about using stamps; I thought about using die cuts.  I opted for a more vintage look.

The image is a download from The Graphics Fairy.  I printed it on Solar White Neenah card stock.  I tore the edges and placed the image on a small panel of gold glitter card stock.  Next I placed a simple white doily on a white card stock panel then added my image.  I placed three glitter poinsettias from Recollection to frame the image.  I added a small red bow, a stick pin I made using "jewels" and connectors sticking it down in the middle poinsettia.  I added the large silver and red rhinestones and finished it off by tucking a small bit of ribbon in the corner.  The panel was placed on red card stock for a card base.

I have really enjoyed making cards for you this year.  I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ~ Gracie

1 comment: