Sunday, December 16, 2018

Clean & Simple Sunday 51-2018

Hello and Happy December!  It's Gracie this week bringing you my fun Holiday cards.  I love Christmas!!!  Today's card is clean & simple (so hard for me to do lol).

Here is my card:





For me this is clean & simple!  I started with a unbranded build a wreath die set and cut each branch three times using green glitter card stock from Co'ordinations.  It was really difficult to place a red glitter brad in the center of nine pieces of glitter card stock!  The sentiment is also an unbranded die from Peachy Cheap.  I cut it from silver glitter card stock.  I popped the wreath on a red glitter card stock panel using Thermoweb dimensional glue dots.  They actually are very thick and very sticky and hold glitter card stock well.  I attached the sentiment with glue.  The panel is attached to a silver glitter card stock base.  It's very simple but I think the glitter gives a big impact! ~ Gracie

1 comment: