Monday, December 10, 2018

Mistletoe Monday - 50-2018

It's crazy how quickly time is flying by. In two weeks, it'll be Christmas Eve Day. Are you ready? 


The theme for December is winter holidays (Christmas, Chanukah, New Years).  For Mistletoe Monday, the challenge is to make a Christmas/Holiday card. It’s great that the monthly theme and the daily challenge are aligned! 

Here's my card



I felt like making a colorful card. With my The Crafters Workshop Ornaments stencil and distress inks (fossilized amber, peacock feathers, wilted violet, twisted citron, abandoned coral), applied with ink blending tools, I created the card front panel. I matted the panel with black cardstock to frame the panel. For the sentiment, I used Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler stamp set on a gold banner, which I popped up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you tomorrow when I'll have a new card for you to see.
sue

1 comment:

  1. I hardly ever use stencils, but maybe I should as this made a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete