Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 33-2019

Hi, Denise here for this week.  This month's challenges have an overall theme of school and use the colors red, yellow and black.

I made this quick card for Sweet and Simple Sunday.


The image used two stamps from the Unity set called Jen Girl.  I stamped the girl and then put a mask over her that I fussy cut from copy paper.  I then used my stamp positioner to stamp the blackboard in the proper place.  I decided she needed grounding so that it didn't look like she was just floating in space and hand drew some short lines at the bottom. I double matted using red and yellow cardstock.  I sent this to my daughter-in-law who is getting ready to start her first year as a teacher.  She will be teaching second grade and is so excited.  I am positive she will be a wonderful teacher. - Denise

1 comment: