Saturday, August 10, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 32-2019

Hello and Happy Saturday!  Today we make a card that stands out - box, step, 3D, etc.  Today I chose to make a center pop out card.

Here is my card:


I started my card with a base cut using a Silhouette file.  I went through my stash and found a really neat vintage school paper and covered each panel on the card.  I used black and white polka dot card stock for contrast.  The image for the center pop out is a digital image from Graphics Fairy.  I printed the image on white Spectrum Noir card stock and colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  I fussy cut the image and attached it with foam tape.  I think this is my favorite card this week!

Thanks for joining us the past two weeks!  I will see you again in September!  ~  Gracie

1 comment: