Saturday, August 17, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 33-2019

3D cards are some of my favorites to make.  I have wanted to make more shaker cards and decided that would be my card for this challenge.


Sometimes the Dollar Tree can provide materials for crafting.  I had picked up a whole pack of 4 x 6 colored craft foam sheets that contained several primary colors.  I used the red to cut the outline of the apple and used two layers since they were fairly thin.  The Cricut cut it easily.  I used two cartridges for the apple since I didn't like the leaves with the apple I wanted to use.  The slice feature let me make the outline I needed for the foam and also the red paper to cover the foam and plastic cover.  The background paper is Authentique's Homestead 6 x 6 pad.  Two sized of sequins filled the inside. The paper was double sided and I used the other side of the same paper to stamp the sentiment on. It is from a Unity set called Cuddlebug Penguin. - Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment