Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Sketch It Wednesday 32-2019

Happy Wednesday!  Today we work with a card sketch:


and here is my card:


I started my card today with a stamp set from Tim Holtz.  I stamped the images on Spectrum Noir card stock and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I colored the images with spectrum Noir markers.  I fussy cut the images and placed them on pattered black and white card stock and attached them to a golden yellow card base.  I placed a strip of gold patterned card stock across the card then placed a strip of black card stock cut at an angle like the card sketch.  I printed the sentiment on my computer and die cut it and attached it with foam tape.  Done!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Fun card with the black and white patterned paper being very striking against the yellow.

    ReplyDelete