Friday, August 16, 2019

Color Me Friday 33-2019

Our colors for this month are red, yellow, and black.  A  8 x 8 Graphic 45 pad called Home Sweet Home was out for another project and had three patterns in red and yellow that I thought would work well with one of the quilt die I used on Monday.  It is called Flower Burst by Gina Marie Designs.



I love how you can cut four papers (three patterns and one solid) and make four different cards. I back the cardstock with Scrappy Tape that is on a roll 5inches x 30 yards. I cut it to the length I need and put the sticky side on the back of the paper.  It can then run through the die cut machine (it works with both my Cuttlebug and Cricut and that allows you to peel off the back and stick the various parts directly to the card base.. The sentiments are from a stamp set called Material Girl, but I don't remember who the manufacturer was. I wish making a real quilt was this easy, lol. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment