Monday, August 12, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 33-2019

Today we are thinking about Christmas and I used the colors for the month (well I counted gold as the yellow) and made several.  

I have been wanting to try out some newer quilt dies by Gina Marie that I purchased a few months ago and decided this would be a good chance to use them.  Since I mix up different patterns just like a real quilt you end up with several cards made at the same time.  I used five pattersn and two cuts of gold for the die called FlowerBurst and three patterns along with a red foil and gold foil paper for the Building Block die.  







All of the cards except for the last were done on size A2 and the bottom was a square card.  I used gold embossing for the sentiments on the black based cards.  The sentiments are from Jillian Vance designs and are called Christmas Quilt Quotes.  They work perfectly with these dies.  Jillian started designing stamps in junior high school and is from near me in Ohio  Her business of stamps and dies helped pay for her college and she graduated this past Spring. I love to support small business and card making has quite a few small businesses that hare fun to see. - Denise  

1 comment: