Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sweet and Simple Sunday - 9-2019

Hi! I'm Sue and I'm the designer for the week. I'm so happy to be here and hope that I can inspire you.


The theme for February is love and the color scheme is red, pink and white. For Sweet and Simple Sunday, the challenge is to create a clean and simple card following either the monthly theme and/or the color scheme. 



For this card, I followed both the monthly theme and color scheme. I started with one of Stampin’ Up’s Pattern Party Decorative Masks and added color using distress inks (spun sugar, worn lipstick, candied apple), leaving the upper left quadrant without hearts. I added the sentiment, from Simon Says STAMP’s Favorite Flowers stamp set in that area using Hero Arts Pale Tomato ink. I added a few sequins for a bit of sparkle. I matted the panel with red cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow when I'll have another card.
sue

1 comment:

  1. Cute. It looks like they are floating down sharing the love.

    ReplyDelete