Thursday, February 7, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 6-2019

Happy Thursday!  I hope y'all are staying warm - we are worried about our Midwest friends!  Today is Inspirational Thursday and we have a mood board to move you!





And here is my card for today:


I love the coral pink color on the board above the sofa. And I love the flowers in the fabric.  Back to my scrap box!  I started with a dark khaki card stock panel 4 x 5 1/4 inches.  I added the coral pink panel trimmed to 3 3/4 x 5 inches.  I then added the lighter pink strip of paper.  I put the panel in my MISTI and stamped the large sentiment from Recollections (the MISTI really helps keep something that large straight) using Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe Ink with clear embossing powder.  I added the butterfly I found in my Scraprack.  I used a white card base.  I think I can use this card for a birthday or wedding shower! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment