Thursday, February 28, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 9-2019

Greetings! Thanks for stopping by. It's Sue - I'm the designer here this week. 


The theme for February is love and the color scheme is red, pink and white. For Inspiration Thursday, the challenge is to use this inspiration board to inspire the card. 


No photo description available.


I used the plaid panel, the foliage on the fabric in the lower left corner and colors on the inspiration board as inspiration. Here's my card.



I started with Echo Park’s Magical Plaid stencil with distress inks (pumice stone, hickory smoke, weathered wood and fired brick). The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink’s Keep it Simple: Thank You stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Red Royal ink. I added a die cut, cut with Poppy Stamps’ Leafy Sprig die to add some foliage to the card.

Hope to see you tomorrow when I'll have another card to inspire you.
sue

1 comment:

  1. I love how you made the plaid with a stencil. Those colors look great together.

    ReplyDelete