Friday, February 8, 2019

Color Me Friday 6-2019

Happy Friday!!!  Hope you have had a great week - hope you are staying warm!  Today is Color Me Friday!  Our theme this month is "Love" and our colors are red, pink and white.  Today I'm going to play with inks  :)

Here is the Jennifer McGuire YouTube video that inspired me today:


And here is my card:





This was really, really fun!  I started with Tim Holtz watercolor card stock and spritzed pretty well with water.  I added a few drops of Candied Apple Red Distress Ink and it just spread out like tye dye.  I set it aside to dry overnight.  I die cut the panel and another white panel with the next larger die.  I also die cut a wedding couple in white card stock and adhered it with glue.  I stamped the sentiment with black Memento ink.  I heat set small rhinestones to the center of the flowers of the die cut.  I used black card stock for the card base.  I love how the card turned out and will definitely be playing some more with water and my re-inkers! ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. That is a very pretty card and a great way to use re-inkers since I don't use them very much to actually ink my pads.

    ReplyDelete