Friday, February 15, 2019

Color Me Friday 7-2019

The color scheme for this month is red, pink, and white.  I elected to only use the pink and white.


This is another quick set of cards.  I started with a paper from the DCWV paper stack called The Girl Stack.  It has a ton of papers in it and I have hardly put a dent in it in past several years. I cut a couple of pieces of the pink denim paper and white heat embossed the sentiment on the bottom.  I used another piece to white heat emboss the heart.  Both are from Unity Stamp Company KOM December 2018 Friend til the End. I cut it out leaving a little of the pink around the white edge.  That allowed it to show up on the white doilies from Ms Sparkle & Co.  Those are also something I don't use a lot and I am forcing myself to use some of my stash.  I mounted that on the pink then matted it on white.  I used a pink card base. I think these look sweet. - Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment