Wednesday, January 2, 2019

January Card a Day Challenge - Sketch It Wednesday

Hi everyone,

Welcome to another day of challenges with Card a Day Challenge blog. The theme this month is birthdays, and the color scheme is blue, silver, and white. Today is Sketch It Wednesday, where we create a card from a sketch using the theme of the month. Here is the sketch and my card for this month:

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image.png


It may be hard to see the sketch in my card because there are so many layers, but the sketch has many layers. That's the beauty of sketches, it is a foundation for us to get our creative juices flowing. This card is from the My Creative Scrapbook summer and winter kit. I have my background layers set up as in the sketch, with lace and flowers surrounding it. On the right side is the sentiment "HB" for Happy Birthday. I hope that you use this sketch and show me what you've created from it!

Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment