Thursday, January 31, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 5-2019

Hello again and Happy Thursday!  Ready for some more inspiration?  Time for a mood board!

Here ya go!





And here is my card:




I LOVE the colors!  I just had so many ways to play with them but decided to keep it simple today.  I started with a white card base and cut a panel from gray card stock 4 x 5 1/4 inches.  I then cut a pink panel 3 3/4 x 5 inches and ran it through the Big Shot with an embossing folder - I love the details in the flowers.  I went through my scrap box and found a small piece of gray patterned paper that reminds me of the center of the mood board..  I stamped the "you are" with black Memento Luxe ink and embossed with clear embossing powder using my MISTI so I could be certain I had it straight and dark enough.  I die cut the "sweet" (not sure where the die is from) using the same gray card stock three times and stacked them together before gluing down.  I think I'm mailing this one to my daughter for Valentine's Day! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment