Thursday, January 10, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 2-2019

Hello again!  Gracie here for Inspiration Thursday!  Today we have a mood board for inspiration:




And here is my card:





January starts our busy time for birthdays.  Most of our grandchildren and nieces and nephews were born in January and February so I have a lot of cards to crank out!  I love this sweet little stamp set from Raisin Boat.  I partial die cut a piece of white card stock then stamped the die cut with the angel with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored the angel with my Spectrum Noir markers.  After playing around with the die cut I decided I liked it as an inlay and I placed the panel on a piece of coral card stock.  I used blue card stock for the card base.  I added rhinestones for embellishment.  Your turn! ~ Gracie

1 comment: