Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Wow wednesday 47-2018

Happy Wednesday!  Time to crank up the volume and add a little pizzazz to a previous  card!  The theme for November is “thankfulness” and the color scheme is muted shades and fall colors. I decided to work on my Tuesday card.


Here is the card before the Wow:





And here is the card after:




The card was made using a digital image (source unknown) and colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I know it is difficult to see but I started with clear Wink of Stella on the image.  I then had to dig through my stash (which took quite awhile - it's a big stash!) to find black rhinestones which were heat set. I really like the black and white contrast.  It's just small touches but it does dress up a card! ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I bought some rhinestones on clearance and didn't notice they were heat set until I got home. Good to know you can use them on paper and not just fabric.

    ReplyDelete