Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday in 3D 46-2018

Happy Thursday to you. Thanks for stopping by. It's Sue and I'm the designer this week at Card A Day Challenge.


The theme for November is “thankfulness” and the color scheme is muted shades and fall colors.  For Thursday in 3D, the challenge is to make cards that are 3D and use this month’s color scheme.  I searched through Pinterest for 3D card ideas and found the “impossible card”. It’s pretty easy and looks difficult – I like when that happens! With some scoring and cutting, there you have it, an impossible card. 

Here's the finished card.



For the main panel, I stamped the sentiment using Your Next Stamps’ Whatnot Sentiments Four using Stampin’ Up’s Baja Breeze ink. I used Paper Smooches’ Seasonal Tree stamp set for the leaves and used Hero Arts Pale Tomato, Fresh Peach and Butter Bar inks. I found the Hero Arts inks too “bold” so I stamped off once, to create “muted” colors. I used Paper Smooches Gently Seasoned dies for the leaf diecuts. I added a few pearls for a bit of shine to complete the card.

Won't you drop by tomorrow, when I'll have a new card for you to see.
sue

1 comment:

  1. This is cute. I have seen people mention impossible cards, but this made me actually look at what that meant and how they were made.

    ReplyDelete