Monday, November 19, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 47-2018

Wow.  Christmas is fast approaching and I am not ready!  Still have lots of shopping to do but I am NOT doing Black Friday!  But I need to get my Christmas cards in the mail!  FYI - last day to mail a First Class letter/card in time for Christmas delivery is December 20!

Here is my Christmas card:





I tried really hard to use muted Fall colors - I used tan, brown, green and black.  The staircase, sentiment and tree die cuts are from a friend.  It's hard to tell in the picture but I actually made a window with an oval set and acetate.  I used foam tape to attach the front to the panel so it's almost like a shaker card.  I die cut the snow and snowflake with white glitter card stock.   The tree is decorated with "tinsel" and red rhinestones with a gold star.  I used a corner rounder on the panel and on the card base.  It's ready for an envelope an and address! ~ Gracie

1 comment: