Friday, November 30, 2018

Card a Day Challenge for November - Freestyle Friday

Hi everyone,

Welcome to another Card a Day Challenge! Today is Freestyle Friday, where designer gets to choose! Here is my card for today:



This card is organic looking, using a patterned paper background that looks like distressed wood (from Moda Scrap) and a die cut from Altenew that also looks like old wood. I stained the die in a denim blue shade so that the background would pop through.  I Copic colored a flower from CP Designer stamp called Grateful Heart, which is a favorite of mine. I popped the flower onto foam squares, adhered it to my base, and added the sentiment "hey you" beneath the flower.  I love the font on this sentiment! The inside reads "You are a warrior. Look how far you've come!". For me, this card is filled with gratitude and thankfulness.

Tomorrow is the last day for the challenge, don't miss it!

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Nice design with the paper and the die cut. I am sure whoever gets it will love it.

    ReplyDelete