Sunday, November 25, 2018

Card a Day Challenge for November - Sweet & Simple Sunday

Hi everyone,

Welcome to November's Card a Day Challenge! This month's theme is Thankfulness and the colors are muted shades and fall colors. Basically, everything that's lovely to me about Thanksgiving! Today is Sweet and Simple Sunday.

Here is my card:



The stamp set is called Happy Hugs from Pinkfresh Studios. This is such a sweet set! It reminds me of that warm and fuzzy feeling I get during Thanksgiving. I stamped the snuggly bears in the corner and colored them with my Copics, using softer shades. Then I added the sentiment "My favorite place is inside your" with the word "hugs" being inside the card. Then I die cut the bears with CP Designs frames die, popped it up with a foam square, and adhered it to my card base. I finished with Glossy Accents in a few places to add dimension. That's it!

I will see you back here tomorrow for another day of challenges!

Colleen

4 comments: