Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Technique Tuesday 47-2018

Hello again!  The theme for November is “thankfulness” and the color scheme is muted shades and fall colors.  For Technique Tuesday the challenge is to use this month’s technique which is dimensional sentiments.

Here is my card:




Did I mention I really like digital stamps?  I have so many I don't remember the source of this stamp.  After printing from the computer with the sentiment I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.  I trimmed the image into thirds and placed the 1st and 3rd panels on 6 layers of black card stock for my dimensional sentiment. I attached all three panels to white card stock and used black card stock for a card base.  It's really a fun technique! ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Fun way to pop those panels up and I like the soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete