Monday, August 8, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #26-2016

Today's challenge is just like last week's - anything goes (as long as it is Christmas).

Gracie shows us this wonderful card. 


I love snowmen.  I have a huge collection.  I don't know how old this stamp is but she seems so cheery.  She is stamped with Memento Luxe Ink and clear embossing powder.  I used Spectrum Noir markers, SU crystal effects on the berries and her eyes and some hot fix hearts for buttons.  She is mounted on black cs with a red cs base. ~ Gracie


Now Tantalaya


This card used more from the stamp of approval box the holiday box I stamped the snowflakes with wild cherry ink from MFT hybrid ink. I then cut the snowflakes out of glitter paper and then attached the gold flakes as decoration to the front of this 1 layer card and then stamped at the bottom right Joy to the World to finish it off.

If you do a Christmas card a week, you have 52 at the end of one year.  Isn't that fun?

1 comment:

  1. I'm always amazed when there are similarities in cards...in this case you used identical colors though the cards are very different. Both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete