Saturday, August 13, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #26-2016

Here is the inspiration for today - 


Tantalaya shows us what inspired her with this card - 


Taking inspiration from photo I colored the top of card in distress ink in broken china and the bottom in tea dye. I then took two ribbons and attached them across the middle of the card where the colors met. After stamping thinking of you, I then took a flower I had die cut a while ago and added it to the front of the card and then attached the clear droplets from pretty pink posh using multi medium matte by Ranger.

Gracie was inspired to do this - 


Oh, how I wish I was at the beach!  It was 93 today with a heat index of 105.  Art Impressions makes the cutest stamps!  Love this set!  I stamped the image on white cardstock with Stazon so I could water color. I fussy cut the sun and used a pop dot.  I added some rhinestones and put some SU crystal effects on her sun glasses.  The base is yellow Recollections card stock. ~ Gracie 

These cards will certainly get you in the beach mood.  Have your own fun inspired by our designers - Denise




2 comments:

  1. Loving the beach theme! Tantalaya, you card is so lovely and serene. I love those clear droplets, just the right touch. And, Gracie, you just can't go wrong with an AI stamp! You did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete