Friday, August 12, 2016

Anything Goes - C.A.S.E A Card Friday #26-2016

Here is the card that our designers were CASEing -


Let's see what Gracie did with this card.


I actually love how this card came together.  The cs, ribbon and flower were in a kit.  The colors are my favorites.  I stamped the sentiment on vellum with versa mark ink and gold SU embossing powder.  The ribbon covers the adhesive strip holding the vellum. I used a glitter white Recollections  card base. ~ Gracie 


Next is Tantalaya -


One of my favorite cards,  I used an embossing folder to emboss on the vellum and then I began to attach designer paper from docrafts Midnight blush collection. I then stamped thinking of and attached die cut of You. Since this is a case card I then decided that the boarder edge would be attached to the left side. I also used sequins instead of enamel dots and I had my vellum cover more of the background instead of only going half way down paper. Then I used Spectrum Noir glitter marker to color in on heart and the die cut YOU. 


Both cards are perfect examples of how to CASE a card.  I like how Gracie heat embossed her vellum while Tantalaya dry embossed hers. This shows just how versatile working with vellum can be. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment