Monday, April 25, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #16-2016

Today's Mistletoe Monday Challenge
is to include embossing (dry or heat or both) into a card.


I used my Cuttlebug and embossed a design that had snowflakes on the outside and space for a sentiment inside from a set called Winter Frolic.  I then used wet embossing on the center with some silver embossing powder and mounted it on silver foil cardstock by DCWV.  ~ Denise Sayers


I used white embossing powder on a black chalkboard tag.
I then used a white Prisma colored pencil to fill in the design. 
After that I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers to color the designs 
including over the embossing powder.  ~Theresa

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT


1 comment:

  1. Denise, I love that blue and silver together, Very dynamic. Theresa, I would never have thought to use chalkboard on a Christmas, but, darn! It works! Both cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete