Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #16-2016

Today's Card Sketch Challenge:



This sketch was pretty simple. I used a couple of sheets from a 6x6 paper pad that's been in my
stash for a bit. Eliminated the strip and used the words on the paper as my sentiment. A stitched die set adds a bit of interest. ~ Theresa


I made this card for my granddaughter who just learned to ride her bike.  The back ground paper is from an Echo Park  pack called Summer Bliss.  The raccoon was cut on my Explore using an image from the Campin’ Critters cartridge. I cut the back piece on cardstock and then cut all the layers in vinyl.  I love using vinyl to layer since it cuts quite well and is already sticky on the back. The banner was also done on my Explore and I had to ungroup the letters and rotate each one to follow the shape of the banner.   ~Denise Sayers

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT


1 comment:

  1. Theresa, you are teaching me not to over-complicate things...and that's a blessing for me. With just DP, you've created a great card. Denise, you always inspire me! I love what you did with this sketch! Such a cute image! If I rode a bike today, I'd probably need training wheels!!

    ReplyDelete