Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Color Challenge Tuesday #13-2016

Today's Color Challenge




I used Ranger Distress Inks in Stormy Sky, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed and Smoke Grey.
An Inkadinkadoo stamp set called Fluid Motion and WOW embossing powder in clear. ~Theresa




This is another pretty card from SVGcuts.com I can't say enough about this great company. 
The cards are easy, most come with an instruction video and printable instructions. 
The hardest part is picking your papers! 

I made this card for my friends mom, she is now in assisted living due to a fall.  

I just used paper from my stash and the paper by the pound store. Added liquid pearls and a few pearls for accents. And my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen! 

I thought this was a sweet card to send to an elderly lady.  ~Anna


Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT

No comments:

Post a Comment