Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #14-2016

Today's Sketch Challenge



I used my cuttlebug to die cut each of the stripes and heart. 
Then I used a stamp from Unity and water colored it with distress ink. ~Denise


For this sketch, I used an Easter egg rather than the heart.  I used a cut file from the Silhouette Store and made a number of changes to it to make it work for the challenge.  I cut a mat of digital designer paper from the Hoppy Easter kit from Peppermint Creative.  I cut the strips from Pink Pirouette and embossed it with Spring Leaves embossing folder and the frame around the egg from Coastal Cabana.  I cut the flowers from the same pink and placed pearls in the centers of each.  I placed a panel of white on the inside of the card, behind the opening of the egg. ~Kim

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT




1 comment:

  1. Nice cards and show how much a sketch can be a springboard for different themes on a card.

    ReplyDelete