Saturday, February 20, 2016

Inspiration Saturday

Today's challenge is to take any two challenges from 2015 
and create a new card for 2016.


For my inspiration I went back to my first card for the CADC Blog on June 6th 2015
Then I went back even further to March 20, 2015 for my second inspiration. 
I used the side step card again and turned it into an Easter card. 
I love the chocolate bunnies and thought it would be cute to make a funny 
card for Easter.  ~Anna

When I saw Anna's card and snarky sentiment, I laughed until I snorted. 




I used my silhouette to cut out this super cute ladybug. Then I water colored the red underneath the hearts and then applied glossy accents. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn and the inside is decorated with hearts from the same set. More information on my blog www.craftconfectionery.com ~Denise

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT

1 comment: