Sunday, February 21, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #7-2016

Today's Clean and Simple Challenge to create a 
birthday card for a kid.



I made a teen birthday card using printed paper, I then cut out "Happy Birthday" on my cricut.  Added a birthday embellishment to the outside and inside and done!  ~ Anna



I used a new Sugar Pea stamp set from the Stamp of Approval Young at Heart Collection.
The stamps won't be available until the fall for the general public but I am loving this set.

I did a layered ink technique for the balloons and added a bit of Washi tape to the bottom.
I think a kid would enjoy it. ~ Theresa

Happy Crafting
Theresa and the CADC DT



2 comments:

  1. I have a difficult time making kids cards for some reason, so I always appreciate inspiration. Thanks!

    I have my SOA box sitting here and haven't played yet...isn't it fun to have a product before the general public?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those cards? Theresa I saw that technique demonstrated somewhere, but I can't remember where. It is cute and looks fairly quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete