Monday, February 15, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #6-2016

Today's Mistletoe Monday Challenge is to create a holiday card
that includes an animal (not a deer).

Threw you for a little loop there didn't we. 

Ok, I have to admit a couple of the new DT members didn't get the holiday part of the challenge so bear with us while we all get on the same page. LOL
In the meantime there are still some cute cards to show you. 


I used this super cute lawn fawn stamp and masked it off to create my water color scene around him. The sentiment is from the same set. More information on my blog www.craftconfectionery.com  ~Denise



For this card I used a digital image file that is now discontinued. 
I colored it with Copic markers, used felt for the snow and a zig zag stitch to attach it. 
I then punched out some snowflakes using my Aspen Snowflake punch by Martha Stewart,
 added some ribbon and popped up my image to complete the design. 
You can see more projects by me by visiting http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com  ~Amy



Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are cute! Amy, I love that you used felt for the snow. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the felt for snow too. It inspires me to think of other materials. The otter may not be Christmas, but I think it is really cute and I love punny cards.

    ReplyDelete