Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Technique Tuesday 50-2019

Our technique for this month is an ornament card and ways to do this can be found here.


I had a big snowflake die that I used to cut twice using a thick silver cardstock.  I glued those back to back so that the silver was on the front and back and looped some metallic thread through one of the openings.  Using patterned paper from Echo Park called Hello Winter, I cut a mat and a strip for the front.  I used another paper from the pack and stamped the sentiment embossing it in platinum.  I glued the strip only at the ends and slid the ornament down catching the prongs that stick out to keep it in place.  That way the ornament will slip right out to use.  Below is one I started, but it turned out so big, that I decided I would just put the greeting on the back as the card and not mount it to a card base.  Enjoy - Denise


1 comment: