Monday, December 9, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 49-2019

Happy Monday!  Time to make another Christmas card!  I'm working on my stash for next year!!

Here is my card:


I started today's card with a tamp from Close to my Heart and stamped it on white card stock several times with Spruce ink using my MISTI since there was so much stamped area to cover.  I trimmed it down and placed it on a panel of silver mirror card stock.  I die cut an ornament from Sizzix with a light green patterned card stock and attached a small piece of silver card stock to the top of the ornament.  I made a panel of spruce card stock and placed a white panel across it and added the stamped panel using foam tape.  I placed the ornament with a white ribbon with foam dots.  I used white card stock as my card base.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this stamp and the color you stamped it in. Gotta love the Misti for making it easy to get a perfect stamped image.

    ReplyDelete