Friday, December 13, 2019

Color Me Friday 49-2019

It's Friday and today I had fun playing with color!  Our theme this month is Holidays and the colors are white, metallic and one color of choice.  I chose red.

Here is my card:


I started today's card with a snowflake stencil (unbranded) and Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink.  I sponged it liberally on white card stock and set it aside to dry.  I trimmed the panel using a stitched rectangle and cut a stitched rectangle one size larger in silver mirror card stock.  I die cut a small panel for the center of the card using white card stock and a "Noel" ornament using the silver card stock from Tonic.  I attached the ornament with Art Glitter Glue and the small panel with foam tape.  I tied a red ribbon on the red panel and added the small silver snowflake from the die cut to the center of the bow adding a rhinestone.  I placed the panels on a white card stock base using Art Glitter Glue.  ~  Gracie


1 comment: