Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Technique Tuesday 48-2019

It's Tuesday and time for another technique!  Today we are making a Paper Ornament card and here is the video for inspiration:


Here is my card:


This technique is so super easy!  I die cut my nativity scene (not sure of the brand) six times - five from gold mirror card stock and one from black card stock.  I placed it on double sided adhesive before die cutting and then stacked them together and placed them on the reverse side of gold mirror card stock (so my ornament would be finished on the back) placing a strip of crepe ribbon between the die cuts and the back.  I in-laid the black from the black die cut.  I added a rhinestone to the star above Mary and hot glued a poinsettia from Prima with a crepe ribbon bow at the top.  I made a panel of green card stock with Merry Christmas and placed it on a panel of gold mirror card stock.  I attached the panel to a top fold white card stock base and folded the ribbon over the back and attached it with a small piece of Scotch tape.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is a wonderful card and having the ornament you can keep is a great idea. You do wonderful bows too.

    ReplyDelete