Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Technique Tuesday 49-2019

It's Tuesday!  Ready to watch a video?  Get your hot chocolate!


Here is my card:


Today's card started with a Tonic "Merry Christmas" die cut using silver mirror card stock and double sided adhesive and cut it four times and stacked them together.  I placed them on a double panel of silver card stock (placed back to back with a red ribbon between to hang the ornament) and attached small green rhinestones on the holly leaves.  I added red tulle, glitter twigs and a poinsettia from Prima to the red ribbon with a small amount of hot glue.  I made a panel for the card using a green printed card stock from my stash and olive green card stock.  I used white card stock for the card base.  I attached the ornament by the ribbon on the back of the card using a small amount of Scotch tape.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ornament and I love how it isn't a standard shape.

    ReplyDelete