Saturday, December 21, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 50-2019

I don't think it is a secret that I adore box cards and my favorite designs come from svgcuts.com.


This nativity scene is from a group of cards called Yuletide by svgcuts.com and I cut it out of white card stock.  I decided to make it stand out a little more by using a blue Distress Ink along the edges.  I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to add a little dimension to the panels at the bottom of the layers.  The metallic called for this month was done by going over the halos with a Perfect Medium pen and then heat embossing with gold embossing powder.  This card came together very quickly.

I want to wish all of you a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I have decided to step away from designing for this blog for a while, but look forward to see is done each month by others.  Gracie had some beautiful cards. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment