Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Sketch It Wednesday 5-2019

Hello again and happy Wednesday!  What day is it??  It's Sketch It Wednesday - bet you thought I was going to say hump day!  Our them is "Love" and our colors are red, pink and white.

Here is our sketch for inspiration today:





And here is my card:




I started my card today by turning the sketch length-ways.  I used white card stock to make my card base.  I went through my scrap box and found some pretty patterned paper to make a panel sized 4 x 5 1/4 inches.  To make the slope at the bottom I chose to use a Tonic border die and turned the paper over and used the reverse side.  I added a strip of white card stock behind the die cut and trimmed it and adhered it to the panel with foam tape.  I die cut the Little B sentiment "With Love" three times and glued them together to make the sentiment stand out.  It just looked plain so I dug around in my stash and found the pearl with rhinestones, the metal hot air balloon, the string of pearls and I made a bow from maroon crepe ribbon.  I adhered the embellishments with hot glue.  I really like it better with embellishments! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment