Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Sketch It Wednesday 3-2019

I love using sketches as a way to make a card when my ideas just aren't flowing.  Here is the sketch we are using this month.


Here are the cards I made based on this sketch.


I think I mentioned that I have been making multiple cards at one time.  This was very easy to do with papers from the kit by Echo Park called Hello Winter.  All the papers coordinate, so I just kept cutting the sized I needed with the various patterns.  I stamped three of the panels with the same stamp from Unity called Let's be Jolly.  On the fourth card, I used a sticker from the paper kit. The snowflake accent was cut with a die in my Cuttlebug in a silver paper.  Since I was only showing half on each card, I only needed to cut two of them, then cut those in half (one for each card)  I also cut the border for the smaller panel inside the border for the middle panel at the same time on my Cuttlebug.  That saved both time and paper. It really is almost as quick to do four cards like this as it is to do one, so I encourage you to try it. - Denise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment