Sunday, January 27, 2019

Clean & Simple Sunday 5-2019

Hello and Happy Sunday!  It's Gracie here this week kicking off February!  Love is in the air and "Love" is our theme this month and our colors are red, pink and white.

Here is my card for today:


Sunday's cards are clean and simple.  I try.  I really try lol.  I started with a pale pink card base and cut a panel 4 X 5 1/4 inches from a pretty patterned pink paper in my stash.  I have this lovely cameo die cut from Tonic Studio and I cut it from white card stock and again from a brighter pink patterned paper from my stash.  I inlaid the darker pink in the white to make the cameo.  I added a string of pearls with hot glue around the cameo.  After adhereing the cameo to to panel, I added a strip of the darker pink patterned paper.  I loved the vintage look so I added a stip of beige crepe ribbon and covered it with beige insertion lace.  I then added a strip of white lace below and attached another string of pearls with hot glue.  I added a bow made of the crepe ribbon with a ribbon bow using hot glue.  I finished it off with a "sentimental" word sentiment from Tim Holtz.  It sounds tedious but it came together rather quickly! ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Pretty and I like how you showcased your card with the pearls and flowers.

    ReplyDelete